Yellow Sapphire Stone Benefits
- onSeptember 1, 2020
Jupiter stone Yellow Sapphire is a Jupiter stone and is also known by many different names like Pukhraj, Gururatna, Pushparaag, Peetmani, Pushpraag, Gurupriya, Guruvallabh, Vachaspati Vallabh and Pitman. The Yellow Sapphire is a gem of the corundum family and is a twin of ruby and blue sapphire. It is available in yellow, golden and orange colours. The highest quality is known to be of lemon-yellow colour. The colour in yellow sapphire is of iron and titanium.
Benefits of Wearing a Yellow Sapphire Stone
- Yellow Sapphires stone can do wonders for your life if it is worn properly. It brings prosperity to those who wear it, thus making it one of the most popular and beneficial gemstones among the Navaratnas. It helps to improve the financial status of the wearer as well as shower him or her with a lot of wealth, good health, fame, name, honour and success.
- Indian society considers Yellow Sapphires an auspicious stone, which brings peace and prosperity and ensures the continuation of the family. Yellow Sapphire represents divine grace and power. It is considered to be one of the safest gemstones, and is the gemstone of knowledge, auspicious wealth and loving relationships and provides general well-being and spiritual knowledge to the wearer.
- Yellow Sapphire Stone gives quick results if worn in Gold or Panch Dhatu on a Thursday. According to the sacred textbooks, all married women who desire a harmonious married life and a happy family should wear a Yellow Sapphire for prosperous family life.
- Those who wear Yellow sapphire are bestowed with good health, wisdom, property, longevity, name honors, and fame and are protected from evil spirits. It is one of the best Gemstones, especially during academic life. Students who wear Jyotish Quality Yellow Sapphires excel in their studies. It removes any kind of delay coming in the way of a female individual. If there is any hurdle in getting a suitable match for a girl, she easily finds a perfect match by wearing a yellow sapphire. It provides a good balance in your married life and the wearer is blessed with children.
- Besides removing obstacles in getting married and correcting the imbalance in relationships, it also serves as an auspicious engagement or wedding ring in Indian traditions because, in a Female’s horoscope, Jupiter-the ruling planet of Yellow Sapphire represents the husband and also represents all joys of marital bliss.
- Yellow Sapphire stone unites lovers who are separated. The wearer of yellow sapphire gets the knowledge of the law, ethics, wit, wisdom, worldly happiness, physical power, cleverness, long life, good health, glory and mental peace, intelligence, good health, better behavior, and long life.
- You should also wear yellow sapphire to remain healthy and avoid illness like jaundice, throat infection, liver problems, lungs, ears and blood circulation, dropsy, flatulence, dyspepsia, abscess, disorders of the pancreas, tumors, skin troubles, cerebral congestion, circulation of blood in the arteries and fat in the body.
- One should make sure that to wear a natural, unheated and flawless Yellow Sapphire just like the Dev Guru Brihaspati himself to reap best results.