Remedies To Win Litigation And Court Cases
- onAugust 31, 2020
Pujas To Help You Through
The most popular remedy for court cases is the baglamukhi puja. An experienced astrologer uses birth cards for analyzing the conditions that is influencing an ongoing legal tussle. Once this is deduced, a plan is formed to benefit the litigation results.
According to astrological statutes, houses three to eight are seen as belonging to defendants while the houses from nine to the second chamber belong to the plaintiff. The Lagna is seen as current while the seventh house is representative of the opponent. When Lagna Lord is weak the current cannot win. Tantric worship of goddess Bagalamukhi comes across as a tested remedy.
The Panchmukhi Hanuman Pujan is also effective in winning court cases. Some individuals also benefit from Mahakali sadhana that opens avenues for winning against strong opponents.
Astrologers often recommend wearing a kawach such as the narsingh kawach, vashikaran kawach, or hanuman kawach, which help getting favour from legal authorities. Kaalbhairav puja is also a significant role-player when it comes to changing fate in legal disputes.
Easy Remedies For Better Court Case Resolution
1. Astrologers suggest that if you are engaged in a court case, take a small amount of rice and sprinkle it without anybody noticing, outside the courtroom.
2. Taking a paper, lemon and then putting four cloves in each of the corners could yield successful results. This needs to be kept in your pocket.
3. Another remedy suggest that you take a leaf from a birch tree and write your enemy or opponent’s name in red sandal over it. Dip the same in some honey. Astrologers believe that this could soften your adversary’s stand towards you.
4. Early in the morning, before sunrise take about 11 black rice grains and recite the Kreem mantra 21 times. Throw back the same in the south direction.
5. You could also take some sesame seeds and mix it with some sugar. Keep this isolated and pray to God for victory. Finally, get away from the spot without looking back.