Astrological Remedies for Early Marriage
- onSeptember 5, 2020
Marriage is a blissful association between two souls and holds the innate capability to transform one’s life. Hence it is extremely important to put in a lot of thought and effort while selecting the ideal life partner. After our youth and education, marriage is the next important stage of life that draws scores of interest every day.
While for some finding their soul mate is an easy and smooth ride, for others the journey can be a turbulent one with numerous ups and downs.
If you are sailing in the second boat then maybe astrology may hold the answers to your troubles.
Remedies for Women
- The parents of the girl should gift her yellow-colored clothes on Thursday and white-colored clothes on Friday. This practice should be continued religiously till 4 weeks and the clothes once given should not be repeated.
- Whenever the girl goes to see a new potential groom, she should wear new clothes. The idea is that when the marriage talks are going on, the girl should be dressed in new clothes.
- Whenever any member of the girl’s family goes to the boy’s house for discussion, they should put the first step (right/left) corresponding to the nostril through which they are breathing at that time. So if they are breathing from the right nostril they must put the right foot into the house first and vice versa.
- The girls can also fast for 16 consecutive Mondays; offer holy water to Lord Shiva and the proposals will start pouring in.
- For a good groom, the girls must pray to a beautiful couple of Indian Mythology – Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
The blessings of Goddess Parvati are of utmost importance because it is believed that she too went through a lot of penance before Lord Shiva blessed her and promised to become her husband.
The girls should also recite the following mantra
“ऊँ नमः मनोभिलाषितं वरं देहि वरं ही ऊँ गोरा पार्वती देव्यै नमः||”
Common remedies for both men and women
- If marriage discussions are failing during the final stages, make it a habit to remove your footwear before entering the room for discussions.
- On Fridays, marriageable boys and girls should pour holy water over the Shivlinga and place 108 flowers and 21 Bel leaves and chant Om Namay Shivay. This should be done religiously for 7 Fridays.
- Whenever the marriageable boys and girls attend a marriage function, they should try to put a little mehendi meant for the bride and groom whose marriage ceremony they are currently attending.